03 August 2007

Memes! Haha

01] Is there someone who you like at the moment?
_Yes. There is someone I really really like. But sadly, he doesn't like me.

02] Have you ever given or been given roses?
_Yep. Been given.

03] What is your favorite romance movie?
_My Sassy Girl.

04] How many times can you honestly say you've been in love?
_Twice. Maybe thrice.

05] Do you believe everyone has a soulmate?
_No.

06] Do you think that you should be friends first?
_Yes.

07] Have you ever had your heart broken?
_Yeah.

08] Who is/was your favorite bf or gf?
_FAVORITE?? DUH.

09] Would you rather date someone 5-7 years older or 5-7 years younger?
_I want a man who is older than me.

10] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
_Yep.

11] Do you believe the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"?
_Nope. Everybody deserves a second chance, right?

12] How many kids do you want to have?
_Only 2

13] Do you believe in "love at first sight"?
_Well. Not love. Infatuation. Or admiration.

14] What are your favorite colors?
_Black. Green. *Animo, La Salle!

15] Does somebody like you?
_I don't know. None, I suppose.

16] Do you have any regrets?
_Nothing!

17] Have you ever broken someone's heart?
_I don't know.

18] Imagine you're 79 & your spouse just died, would you re-marry?
_Nope. I'm too old at that time. I would just take care of myself and our children, if any.

20] What songs do you want to hear at your wedding?
_Hhhmm. Let me think about it. How about CHICOSCI VAMPIRE SOCIAL CLUB? Hahaha. Just kidding! Now, seriously, how about I COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE by Edwin McCain?

1 comment: