IBAGSAK ANG HIPHOP!
Another bad day. Whew.
P.E. We danced for about 2 hours. Imagine our dismay when we found out that we cannot freshen up since there was no water available! Damn.
Social Studies. Yey!
I got 2.00 for my preliminary grade!
English. Sir Lucio declared that we won’t be having NO CLASSES tomorrow. We were overjoyed. But that joy didn’t last long. It turns out that he was only joking us. Yeah. Right. No English101 class tomorrow. We were like, “Duh?!” ![]()
Filipino. Another disappointment.
Mr. Golla was not around to teach us. But we had a substitute teacher from the Filipino department. He is Mr. Francisco. Well. I like Mr. Golla’s way of teaching than Mr. Francisco. I’m not saying that Mr. Francisco is not a good teacher. It’s just that I really enjoy our lessons with Mr. Golla.
---
Insensitivity happens by choice, not by nature. Because human beings all have feelings. It’s just that there are some who pretend not to feel, & some who act so blind not to see.
- http://ewanko.wordpress.com/2007/05/28/manhidwalang-pakiramdammanhid-nga
Gerard. I don’t have the guts that you have. I’m really scared that it might lose our friendship. Do you think he knew it all along? He is just pretending he doesn’t?
I don't know what's happening to me. I feel different. ArrghhCurrently listening to:

No comments:
Post a Comment