Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 4 other people and then visits those people’s sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.
8 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. Bihira ako mag-aral kapag may exam. Usually, before the exam, I would just take a quick scan of my notes then exam na.
2. I am a frustrated photographer.
3. I hit everyone who teases me.
4. I tend to hide my feelings for someone I really really like.
5. I watch television for only 1 hour (or less) a day. Mas kaharap ko ang monitor ng PC ko at ang screen ng selpown ko.
6. I love coffee. Starbucks, anyone? Haha
7. I am very LAZY! There are things na hindi ko na natatapos dahil sa katamaran. At dahil na rin sa puro net ang inaatupag ko.
8. I am currently single and available. Sa mga interesado, wag nang mag-atubiling mag-apply. Haha.
I'm tagging Alona, Janine, Monic, and Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment