20 August 2007

On the Best, Worst and Everything in Between

BEST
1. Friends - They are so many to mention ^^
2. College friends - Many to mention. LOL
3. Vacation - Our vacation in Bacolod.

WORST
1. Time of the day — Tuesday morning. We've got to wake up very early.
2. Day of the week — Monday. Loads of things to do.
3. Day — Hhhm. Maybe July 21, 2007 and August 11, 2007

LAST
1. Person you saw at school — My classmates
2. Person talked to on the phone — Michael
3. Person to text you — Charlon
4. Person who Instant Messaged — Cye

TODAY
1. What are you doing now — Answering this!
2. Wearing — Shirt and Shorts
3. Better than yesterday? — Yes.

TOMORROW
1. Is — Tuesday
2. Likes about tomorrow — 4pm dismissal time.

FAVORITE
1. Number — 8
2. Color — Red. Black

CURRENTLY
1. Missing someone — Yes.
2. Feeling — Weird
3. Wanting — To have and to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

TRUE / FALSE
* I am a morning person - Kind of
* I am a perfectionist - Sort of
* I am an only child - FALSE
* I am currently in my pajamas - False
* I am currently single - YES
* I am currently suffering from a broken heart - True
* I am left handed - True
* I am addicted to friendster - Not so true ^^
* I am online 24/7 - False
* I am very shy around the opposite gender - True
* I currently have a crush on someone - True
* When I get mad I curse frequently - True
* I enjoy country music - False
* I enjoy smoothies - True
* I enjoy talking on the phone - False
* I have a hard time paying attention at school/work - False
* I have a hidden talent - True!
* I have a lot to learn - True
* I have all my grandparents - False
* I have at least one brother and/or sister - True
* I have been told that I am smart - True

1 comment:

  1. ang cute ng cursor mo...!

    ahehehe XD

    nkita ko nga pala yung 'good grammar' banner mo... ang galing! hahaha, ginawa mo ba yun?
    (suporta ako diyan ^^)

    ReplyDelete