06 December 2008

Boyfriend

Yey! First time naming mag-mamall ng boyfriend ko! We were supposed to be strolling but we ended up quarreling. I caught him flirting with the saleslady of my favorite store. Err. I gave him a silent treatment after that. From the day forward, I vowed never to buy anything from that store. Ever.

Then, a friend saw us. Gulat na gulat ang loka. First time nga kasing lumabas kaming magkasama. Napansin nya ang silent treatment na binibigay ko kay boyfriend and she decided to help us in our little problem. She talked to my boyfriend when I was buying food. Pag balik ko, nag-apologize agad si boyfriend.

Suddenly, my phone rang. It was our 4th Year HS class president. He called to confirm kung pupunta ako sa alumni homecoming. Shocks. I totally forgot. Bukas na nga pala yun. After I talked to our class president, we went home na.

When we got there, everyone is staring at us. Urgh. Bigla akong naging sikat. Ikaw ba naman magkaroon ng gwapong gwapong boyfriend. Nung magsisimula na yung program, biglang nawala sa tabi ko si boyfriend. Turns out, he was the emcee pala. Then, he told everyone how much he loved me. Awww.

Nung pauwi na kami, nakatulog ako sa kotse nya. When I woke up, I'm in the same bedroom I've been sleeping in the past two months. Weird. Panaginip lang pala. Takte.

1 comment: