I'm back from a very long hiatus. Yay! Welcome me back. Lol! You'll be seeing more from me this time. I think. And I'll be uploading loads of pictures but I don't know where to upload them. I'm thinking of signing up (AGAIN!) on Multiply. I'll be posting my Multiply link soon, so be sure to add me. Haha.
By the way, Mara's celebrating her 18th today. And I'm very sad I can't come. Have fun at the party! Love you girl!
Till next time.
XOXO :)
yay! you're back! lol.^_^
ReplyDeletei'm doing good. bout you?
"hi! thanks for the drop. visiting as well. :)"
ReplyDeletebuti naman sham.
ReplyDeletecomment ka naman sa posts ko. ;)
imysm.
yehey! nakabalik ka na sis. hehehe! happy birthday na rin sa mama mo. mwah!
ReplyDeleteP.S. comment ka din sa blog ko sis. I got a new post.
BTW, I got an award for you check it out: http://pinaydoll.blogspot.com/2008/10/thanks-guys.html
ReplyDelete...And hey, don't forget to vote me at Sis Yesha's "Site Of The Month" for November.
How to vote:
1. Go to http://sweetposh.com.
2. Look for the poll somewhere at the right sidebar.
3. Vote for "Charchar of www.pinaydoll.blogspot.com".
4. Then lastly, share this to others and tell 'em to vote for me as well. Hehehe! XD